Initial Interest Meeting:
Sunday, November 19, following the 10:30 am svc.
$2,000.00 = Total Cost
-$1,000.00: Crossroads pays for half of each participants trip cost, out of the Global Missions Fund.
-$1,000.00: Each participant is responsible for raising the remaining trip cost.
- Friday, June 22 – Departure
- Friday, June 29 – Return
- Wednesday, December 20: Deadline to apply.
- Sunday, February 11: Mission Team Training begins, 10% of trip cost due. = $100.00
- Sunday, March 25: 60% of trip cost due. = $600.00
- Sunday, May 06: 100% of trip cost due. = $1,000.00
Tentative Mission Team Training Schedule:
- 11: First team meeting. Discuss trip details and possible assignments, go over trip requirements and schedule, read and sign Mission Team Covenant together. (10% of trip cost due, as deposit.)
- 25: Discuss Introduction and lesson 1 of training curriculum.
- 11: Lesson 2.
- 25: Lesson 3. (60% of trip cost due.)
- 08: Lesson 4
- 22: Lesson 5
- 06: Lesson 6 (100% of trip cost due.)
- 20: Trip Preparation
- 03: Trip Preparation
- 10: Final Meeting, Dinner
- Participants must show a commitment to faithful attendance.
- Sunday School
- Mission Team Training
- Participate in a minimum 70% of team meetings. (Digitally or Physically. Face-time, or other set-up, is the responsibility of the participant to arrange, not trip leadership.)
- Physical presence is required at the first and last team meetings, as well as one of the meetings designated as “Trip Preparation.” No exceptions, unless approved by trip leadership.
- Turn in application on time.
- Meet all payment deadlines.
- Read and sign the Mission Team Covenant
- Students must have completed the 9th grade, in order to qualify.